Not just yet, soon though. I made some corrections to the interior and made a full wrap around cover. I just didn’t like the spine text that came with CreateSpace’s cover designer. I just got notification that the new proof is shipped. I should have it before the end of next week and if all goes well then the books will go up for sale.
I’ve been playing with the files and their sizes for the downloads. I did get one copy to shrink down to 56 Megs but some of the text got garbled in the process. I’m still trying to preserve the links in the document while shrinking it but that isn’t working so far. I can re-add them after shrinking the PDF but that’s a slow slog that I’d like to avoid.
I’m also working on The Player’s Handbook and making progress. I’ve worked my way through most of the document but I’m still hung up on viruses. I know where I want to go with them but I’m not exactly sure how I want it to work. Mainly I want to have a solution that feels natural to the system and so far I haven’t quite gotten there. I can do simple but it still doesn’t feel right. I’ll keep at it.
I also need to rework some of the existing art for Tortuga so that can be released. I also have several adventures that I’m working on that showcase some of the deeper mysteries of The Artifact.
I also have an idea or two for Chezbah Sourcebook material that I can put up as blog posts.
*Sigh* Busy busy.